jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

I thought I had found the perfect friend, but it only took about a week for that to end. I thought there was hope left in my life, but as it turns out, it was only added strife. I thought for once I had done something right, but I quickly corrected that oversight. I thought I wasn’t useless or a bore, but I was all that and even more. I thought there was a purpose to my days, but that was only a very short phase. I thought you weren’t like all the rest, but like those before, you failed the test. I thought you would stay with me, at least for a bit, but you decided it was better just to quit. I thought life was worth living for a moment in time, but the life I wanted could never be mine. I thought the hunger inside had been fed, but now I know, I was just being misled. And now I think I’ve found another perfect friend, how long before my heart is broken again?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario